Download the pdf
INSTRUCTION FOR SARPROZ INSTALLATION
(COMPILED version for WINDOWS)
- Download and unpack the Sarproz compiled.tar. You will find inside 2 files: main.exe and readme.txt.
- Check with which Matlab version Sarproz was compiled (you will find it in the readme.txt coming together with main.exe). Download the corresponding MCR from this link.
- Install MCR (you need to be logged in as Administrator) following the instructions in readme.txt
- Place main.exe in a suitable folder (make a folder in a local drive eg: c:\SARPROZ) and execute main.exe
- Follow the instruction given by the tool: at the first execution, personal data and email address will be asked for. Fill the form, a license file will be created and automatically sent through the internet. Should the automatic sending fail, send the license file manually to licensing <at> sarproz <dot> com and wait for the authorization. (ex of location of license file: c:\ SARPROZ\license.key)
- After receiving the authorized license file, replace the old one with the new one. Now you can run the tool.
NOTE: Since the software will try to connect to internet, it could be blocked by antiviruses: add the main.exe among the trusted programs.
NOTE: the license is machine-depending, but not its name (“license.key” for all machines). If you are installing the tool on multiple machines, add a counter to your name to identify the machine on which the license file was created. It will appear in the email you will receive.
NOTE: the license file is sent to the email address you filled in the form. Please add licensing <at> sarproz <dot> com among your contacts. Email providers as gmail may place it in the spam folder.
NOTE: the tool needs an internet connection for license purposes.
NOTE: keep always the command prompt visible to read the tool messages.
NOTE: in case of errors, you can send the lasterror.mat and the log file to the Developer to receive support. Warnings are not errors.
NOTE: By checking “Help mode” in the main window, you can browse the tool and see some explanations for different functions.