sarproz-group

Unable to get contents Sentinel1 data set

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      joana
      Participant

Hi,

I am trying to import 12 datasets of Sentinel 1 but when I run it it gives a warning in the command prompt –
        “WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

at least one file in Directory C:\KONYA\ is read-only!!!”

I have already tried to change the folder permissions settings however, the read-only attribute is not changed for the folder or any files in the sub folders. So I did run the command prompt as Administrator and tried to remove the read-only attribute, which didn’t work so I took ownership of the folder, again with no results.

Can you please help me?

Thanks,
        Joana

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Hi Joana,
          such message is a warning, not an error. The log also says that the file you cannot modify is a file contained in the original SLC data, and this is not a problem, since the software is not going to overwrite those files.
          Your problem is that your SLC data are partial or corrupted. The log says:
          Error in s1_slc2file(): can not find SENTINEL xml file!
          And this is a real error, not a warning.
          You have to make sure that your SLC data are complete.
          To know for which data the error happens, you can tick the “debug” option in “Advanced Parameters”.
          bests

joana
          Participant

Hi Daniele,

I did exactly has you showed me yesterday and I don’t see any problem about the xml files (please find the capture in attachments) or any files. I corrected all of those which were empty. They work fine on SNAP.
            So I don’t understand what problem might be. Only works if I import only one S1 dataset.

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            periz
            Keymaster
          Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.