sarproz-group

Amp. Stab. Ind plus Sp. Coher

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cnuhyl
      Participant

when I use MST method processing ASAR data,I already process interferograms processing and coherence map generation 。I use Amp. Stab. Ind plus Sp. Coher method to choose PS points, the software has a message is
        files D:\SY\ASAR\08yihou\1\RESULTS\ASICoher and D:\SY\ASAR\08yihou\1\RESULTS\ASICoher.mat not found

0 points with Amp. Stab. Ind plus Sp. Coher. > 0.70 , in window from 1 to 380 samples, from 1 to 2240 lines

ignoring birth and death dates, selecting all targets

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

you are creating a misleading selection of points based on a matrix containing only ones and zeros

probably you generated your own subselection of PSC from Scatter Plots without chosing a color

you’ll get bad results: change your PSC selection!!!

0 PSC with Amp. Stab. Ind plus Sp. Coher. > 7.000000e-01

can you tell me what’s the reason of this trobule? thank you!

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

the message u posted states that the “Amp. Stab. Ind plus Sp. Coher.” parameter is not found.
          Such parameter is generated when you save the Spatial Coherence.
          So, my suggestion is: run the coherence map generation again. I expect that in this way you will solve the problem.
          If on the contrary the “Amp. Stab. Ind plus Sp. Coher.” will still be missing, I expect that you will get an error message during the coherence map generation. In such case, send us laterror.mat and log files (make sure the log contains the last messages)

cnuhyl
            Participant

I run the coherence map generation again, the message is

Coherence map processing started

loading Graph_0290.mat graph

allocating 190 x 224 samples, type: 0

save_asi_coer: Firstly, process the Spatial Coherence! Aborting.

The Processing concluded successfully, here a specific message:

Coherence Map Generation : job ended
              why save_asi_coer failed?

cnuhyl
              Participant

this is laterror.mat and log files

Attachments:
                You must be logged in to view attached files.
              periz
              Keymaster

ok, now I understand the issue.
                in fact, we did not consider this situation, we will modify the code for that.
                The fact is that you are multilooking. as a consequence, the “Amp. Stab. Ind plus Sp. Coher.” is useless.
                in fact, the amplitude stability index is a full-resolution index. if you multi-look, it makes no sense using it…

Viewing 2 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.