sarproz-group

Getting Sentinel-1 product contents problem

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jaroslav
      Participant

Greetings!
        I was trying to get contents for downloaded stack. The problem occured while downloading precise orbits. An attempt to download an orbit file for one of the products ended with fatal error. If I remove problematic product, then everything works fine.
        md5sum is correct and I was able to open and process this file with another program, so supposedly file is ok.
        I am also adding last error and log files.

Jaroslav

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Yuxiao
        Spectator

Hi Jaroslav,

your log there is empty and does not contains the corresponding error. Please paste the correct one so I can know exactly what happened.

Based on lasterror.mat, here is what I suspected: An orbit product was downloaded but corrupted somehow and ended in an error. To demonstrate if this is true: since you know the problematic image, find the orbit file corresponding to this image on your local disk (how to find it: http://www.sarproz.com/groups/sarproz-group/forum/topic/sentinel-orbits-in-sarproz/), delete it. You can delete just the month folder MM/ . Then you can import the problematic image (don’t need to do it for all images, just create a new data folder only with this image) and please see if the problem goes away.

If it does, I will try to improve the code by considering this situation above.

Still a log is very much needed. Thank you!

Yours,
          Yuxiao

jaroslav
          Participant

Hello,
            Excuse me for late response. I have added missing log file.
            Deleting the orbit file from ORBITS/S1A/MM didn’t help. Moreover, every image failed, if I had deleted its orbit file. I am also including last error file with log for error, that occurred after deleting an orbit file.

Jarolav

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            jaroslav
            Participant

Hi Yuxiao,
              I have updated the software, but problem still exists. Once I delete orbit files for some month, I will get errors for every image from deleted month. Broken orbits seem to be downloaded.
              I can generate last error and log files for each case, if needed.

Jaroslav

Yuxiao
                Spectator

Do you have time to let me remote control to your PC and have a look? (probably via teamviewer, or any other that you would like)

yuxiao

jaroslav
                  Participant

I’d be glad to, how can I contact you personally?

Jaroslav

Yuxiao
                    Spectator

Hi Jaroslav,

Send me an email to qyuxiao@sarproz.com and let’s discuss the things. Thanks!

yuxiao

Viewing 3 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.