sarproz-group

Invalid SRTM file

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jaroslav
      Participant

Hello,
        While getting contents of Sentinel images I’ve got an error message that

file /home/user/sarproz/kroodi_160/../SRTM/N59E024.hgt is missing. Trying to download it

file /home/user/sarproz/kroodi_160/../SRTM/N59E024.hgt correctly downloaded

An error occurred and was saved in the file lasterror.mat, directory /home/user/tools/sarproz_compiled

If you need assistance, please include the file lasterror.mat

You may include also file 02_Feb_2017_09_39_25_sarproz.log

Here a glimpse:

Invalid zip file "/home/user/sarproz/SRTM/N59E024.hgt.zip".

File itself actually exists, but I don’t know how to check its validity.

Jaroslav

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Hi Jaroslav
          sometime in December the SRTM ftp download changed the format and we uploaded the new code on Dec 12.
          You have to update your software version. If you cannot use the “manage version” module, write an email to me, and I’ll send you a link
          dan

geoalicia
          Participant

Hello, I have the same problem, I update the software several times by “manage version” (or try because I still have compile version from 29.oct.2016) and the problem with the Invalid zip file “E:\IMAGERY\SRTM\N18W070.hgt.zip”.

periz
            Keymaster

If you check your failing SRTM file,
              it should be very small, you can open it with a text editor, you will see it is actually an html file, not a zip one
              delete it and all similar files, that will solve the problem (the software will download them automatically when needed)
              if you are not sure about which file is good, which one is not, delete all files in the SRTM folder

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.