sarproz-group

master extraction with sentinel-1 images

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      maghsoudi
      Participant

Hello,

I am trying to import 3 sentinel-1 images (IW mode) in SARPROZ. I am able to get the SLC contents and do the master selection. However, once I am doing the “Master Extraction”, an error message pops up saying “Index exceeds matrix dimensions”. I have tried this process with different combinations of the images but the I got the same error message. I would be grateful if someone could help me on this. For more information I am attaching the lasterror.mat and the log file.

Regards,
        Yasser

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Hi Yasser,
          updates on the Sentinel code are very frequent: please download the last version and try again!
          dp

maghsoudi
          Participant

Hi Daniele,

I downloaded and installed the most updated version but again I am receiving the same error message. Additionally, this time when I select the “view parameters” button to check my spatial/temporal baselines I receive this message:
            “Reference to non-existent field ‘FlagSequence'”. The error messages are attached.

Thanks,
            Yasser

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            periz
            Keymaster

Thanks,
              for the second one, the fix will be released soon.
              for the Sentinel one, we have passed it to the person in charge of Sentinel.
              Now that you have started using the manage version module, notice that you can switch back to a previous release for overtaking new possible bugs.
              Also, notice that you can input your email address in the advanced parameters module: you will get an email when an error in encountered, containing the lasterror.mat In this way, you can keep truck of multiple errors and send them to us (hopefully, you’ll not need it much! 😉 )
              dp

periz
              Keymaster

Hi Yasser,

the new available version should fix your issue!
                let us know!
                dp

maghsoudi
                Participant

Thanks Daniele. It is now working perfectly with the new version. I will let you know about the results soon.

maghsoudi
                  Participant

Hi Daniele,

I could not find enough information on the APS information using the SARPROZ manual. Can you please introduce some references for a better practical/theoretical understanding of this module?

Thanks,
                    Yasser

alpetrucci
                      Participant

Hi Yasser,

the APS module, is the “core” of the multi-image InSAR process (say PS, QPS analyses). As you probably know, to extract as more information as possible from your dataset, all images need to have the same technical features (resolution, incidence angle, polarization, etc.).

Also the number of images is very important. If you have only few images it will be quite impossible to achieve good results (20-25 images is the minimum for reliable results).
                        I will send you an e-mail to pass you my contacts for further assistance.

Regards,

Alfredo

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.