sarproz-group

Message from sarproz, during "Sparse Points Multi-image Processing"

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      tanniamargarita
      Participant

I got the following message, please any advice is welcome. I sent the error files.

Thank for your attention,
        Tannia

The Processing concluded successfully, here a specific message:

MISP: processing completed
        Elapsed Time: 32246 seconds
        01-Dec-2015 18:22:16

Simulating Noise Statistics

License file license.key has been modified, including the failure reasons

an automatic email was sent successfully

now wait for an answer from the administrator.

contact support@sarproz.com for any questions.

ERROR CODE 001

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Hi Tannia,
          this is a temporary licensing problem. We have noticed that this may happen if the computer is particularly overloaded and as a consequence almost stuck.
          However, it’s not affecting the processing.
          Also, notice that the log file you sent is empty and the lasterror.mat file has a different date. In other words, no errors occurred.
          d

tanniamargarita
          Participant

Hi Dan,

Thanks by answer. However, still I had red alert in the bottom “Sparse Point Processing”. I’m processing again this option and trying to get a workstation to continue working in my job.

Tannia

tanniamargarita
            Participant

Hello,

After executing again Sparse Points Multi-Image Processing, I saved all outputs included “APS” in final Fine APS,
              and the laptoo was out of memory. Then, I had a message in matlab to execute the command HELP MEMORY, and now again I have space in disk, what does it mean?

I don’t understand, but now “sparse points processing is green”. Does it mean that I must execute fine APS processing? thanks in advance.

Tannia

tanniamargarita
              Participant

Hello,

Well, I followed Timon’s instructions. The main processing window I have red alert in interferograms and coherence, which is the next step? In roi_pac first I used to execute coherence.

Any advice is welcome, thanks!

Tannia

Yuxiao
                  Spectator

Hi Tannia,

Generally speaking, colored buttons (including red and green) means those steps that are essential for generating interferograms and doing multi-temporal analysis. Green means you’ve executed the step and an output is saved locally. Red means the step isn’t executed/completed yet.

It is worth mentioning that, in sparse point processing, if you do not calculate the FINE APS, the button will not turn green. However, FINE APS estimation is not necessary. You can simply calculate the velocity and height for all your points using the previous estimated APS and save the outcome.

APS estimation and Sparse Points Processing will be the two steps for the multi-temporal analysis after you finished flattening (phase to flat) and DEM (phase to height) removal.

If you continue encountering ‘out of memory’ problem, you can go to select dataset -> advanced parameters -> Max Matrix Size and decrease that number. This will generally decrease memory usage but taking more processing time as a trade off.

yuxiao

periz
                  Keymaster

Tannia,

also, please be aware that memory stays for RAM which is a different concept from disk space.

d

tanniamargarita
                    Participant

Thank you for the advice!! I followed your instruction.

Tannia

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.