sarproz-group

Sentinel-1 master extraction

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      dora
      Participant

Dear all,

I am trying to process Sentinel-1 images, but I am not being able to extract the master image as some files are missing. The software version is the newest one. The lasterror.mat and the log files are in attach. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
        Dora

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Hi Dora,
          together with Yuxiao we are downloading your data and checking what’s the problem.
          We’ll let you know soon
          dan

Yuxiao
          Spectator

Hi Dora,

I’ve downloaded your data and replicate the steps. However I didn’t seems to find anything wrong there. I successfully extracted the image. A screenshot of my process is available here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a30edq95mkghsw2/Screenshot%202016-01-23%2014.12.28.png?dl=0

Can you give us more infos on your case if it keeps going wrong?

Thanks,

Yuxiao

dora
            Participant

Hi Yuxiao,

since I am working in windows and the untar option doesn’t work, I previously unzipped the images in Linux. Is this the cause of the problem?

Thanks,
              Dora

periz
              Keymaster

Dora,
                check the formatting of text files (end lines/carriage returns/tabs/…)
                it may have been messed up by some operations (like ftp-ing files from linux to windows)
                d

dora
                Participant

Hi Daniele,

I checked the files and I didn’t find any problems. I copied the data using an usb disk.

Dora

Yuxiao
                    Spectator

Hi Dora,

if your problem persist, we need to find a way to get your data and tested out.

Do you have a ftp or something like that so we can get the scene of data that is wrong? Or we can teamviewer together to take a look.

Yuxiao

dora
                      Participant

Hi Yuxiao,

I’m sorry for the delay, I’m having trouble with the ftp. Please let me know if you can access the image through this link instead: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u8gekioz09t9ynf/AABb2ecF1XYTu7sutZqEQflya?dl=0

Thanks,
                        Dora

Yuxiao
                        Spectator

Hi Dora,

The link is fine. I am going to run you data in a while and then let you know!

Yuxiao

Yuxiao
                          Spectator

Hi Dear Dora,

The warning inside your logs is fixed and your master image should extract just fine. I’ve already tested out the sample data you’ve uploaded and the extraction works well.

To eliminate the warnings you can just download the file I’ve uploaded, extract them and overwrite with the exist ones in your pcodes folder.

Yuxiao

Attachments:
                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                          dora
                          Participant

Hi Yuxiao,

can you please send me the compiled version for windows 64 bits with it?

Thank you for your help,
                            Dora

Viewing 6 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.