sarproz-group

Using for two different study area

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dear all

I would like to process images in two different study area. How can I run two sarproz simultaneously to process in Linux OS?

Regards

periz
        Keymaster

Launch it twice.
          But make sure the two instances are not using the same CPU cores, or as a result they will run slower. You may want to assign half number of CPU cores to each instance. Moreover, one of the bottle necks of InSAR is the quantity of data: if you don’t have very fast disks, attempting to read data from multiple disk locations at the same time will considerably decrease the performances.

Anonymous

Dear periz

Thank you. Actually, I lunched it twice, but in the second time, I had this error in Matlab command line. Can you help me about this error?

tnx

periz
            Keymaster

are you opening two matlab windows and running a sarproz instance in each of them?

Anonymous

Dear periz

yes. Actually, in two tabs in command windows, I ran the matlab from pcodes folder and then, type fig=main in each matlab command window.

tnx

periz
                Keymaster

is this error happening in both matlab windows or in just one of them?
                  I am afraid this is a problem of that particular matlab version.
                  We tested it with versions equal or higher than 2014a and it works

Anonymous

Dear periz

No, this error happens in just one of them, second time. OK, my matlab version is 2012b. I was wondering if I upgrade the matlab, this error would be solved.

tnx

Anonymous

Dear periz

Unfortunately, now even if I launch one matlab and type the fig=main; I will have the same error attached this comment. Can you help me to solve this error? solving this error is essential for my time.

tnx

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.