sarproz-group

APS processing

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      venera
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask a few questions about APS processing parameters.
        I am processing 23 images of Sentinel 1 (1 srtip).
        In results I have high values of residual height, which I guess due to many uncoherent points (ROI is located near Caspian sea).
        1. I am wondering is there a minimum or optimal number of PS points for further processing?
        2. Next I need to create a robust network or spatial graph and I chose Auto Graph. I understand it will choose the most suitable graph for me. Am I correct?
        3. Is there any possibility in Sarproz to use external data for atmospheric correction?

Thank you,
        Venera

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Hi Venera,
          1. update your software version: it’s old. An example: selecting asymmetric ranges of values in the APS module is wrong, now the sw does not allow you anymore to choose that
          2. The Auto Graph works very well in urban areas to select flower centers on the ground. However, I don’t think it’s a good choice in your case. simply use a delaunay
          3. have you tried to process firstly the star images graph?
          4. check also this discussion: https://www.sarproz.com/groups/sarproz-group/forum/topic/aps-processing-parameters-2/

venera
          Participant

Hi Daniele,

thank you for your quick reply.

I’ve got reasonably good results using the Star images graph.
            By the way, I would like to check phase unwrapping files and where I can find them?
            Do I need to use small area processing module for that purpose?

thanks,
            Venera

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.