sarproz-group

import Sentinel data error

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  izeczek 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

izeczek
    Participant

Hello, I have problem with import Sentinel data. I created SLC directory, and untared the data, but something is wrong (with directory, or data format?) and I’m getting error. Have You any idea, how can I solve this problem?

Best regards
    Iza

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  izeczek.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

periz
    Keymaster

Hi Iza,
    first of all, update your software version (use the manage version module http://sarproz.com/manual/manage_version.html)
    your bug has already been solved.
    Secondly, when in the future you will report problems, zip/tar/rar the lasterror.mat and the log file before uploading them here
    thanks
    d

izeczek
      Participant

Thank you for the answer. Import now works correctly. I have one more question at the moment, to the PSInSAR analysis, should I import only one type, ascending, or descending data, or can I use both? Is there any minimum amount of data to the PSInSAR in Sarproz? I have read, that more than ten is ok, but the more the better.

Best regards
      Iza

matusbakon
    Participant

Hi Iza,

for now, you should use only one type of the orbit – ascending or descending. Generally, minimum of 20 images is advised to perform PSInSAR analysis, but you might find also lower number of images suitable, however as you said – the more the better.

Cheers

Matus

izeczek
      Participant

Thanks for help 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.