sarproz-group

Importing stripmap sentinel data

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ali-roozban91 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

ali-roozban91
    Participant

Hi
    I encounter an error When I insert Stripmap images of Sentinel sensor into “slc data import” module and choose “Master Extraction” . I use dual polarization images and select “All” in the “polarization/Subswaths” section. when I select one polarization, I don’t encounter an error. this following error occurs:
    Processing the SLC data Preparation
    Using 4 workers
    Extracting Master Image
    SLC data extraction
    get_meta: WARNING, multiple files detected in directory H:\SARPROZ\Saopaulo\EXT\20161009\ with same date 20161009!!
    reading file 20161009_HH.meta
    get_meta: WARNING, multiple files detected in directory H:\SARPROZ\Saopaulo\EXT\20161009\ with same date 20161009!!
    reading file 20161009_HH.meta
    An error occurred and was saved in the file lasterror.mat, directory C:\pcodes
    If you need assistance, please include the file lasterror.mat
    You may include also file 15_Aug_2017_12_45_50_sarproz.log
    Here a glimpse:
    Invalid file identifier. Use fopen to generate a valid file identifier.
    18 Slave images have not been extracted!!
    >>

I’ll appreciate if you let me know about this problem,
    Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yuxiao

Hello,

Importing all polarization is currently not supported for Sentinel. You can import either channel but not all of them. Later I will add a warning to the code letting people know this as a temporary solution.

What kind of application are you working on that requires full polarization of Sentinel SM?

yuxiao

ali-roozban91
      Participant

Thanks so much for your quick response,I want to compute DTM and height of single target.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.