sarproz-group

Not enough points! Aborting! -Coregistration-

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yuxiao 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

ceciliabo
    Participant

Hello,
    I am super new in using this software. I am processing 29 Sentinel 1 TOPS SLC images. My aim is the deformation of a dam (so quite small area). So first of all data selection. Footprints are ok, in Google Earth everything seems fine. First thing that I noticed is at the moment of Master extraction I get “28 slave images have not been extracted”. Is it an error? Still if I click view Master, I get the image. The same message though appear when I click Slave extraction.
    Real problems start at the coregistration. All the 28 slave images failed. Warnings related to cull_points. Which is weird because in other software like SNAP I managed to create the stack. So I do not think it is problem of the images per se. Maybe parameters? I have no idea.
    Here attached the log file, the screenshot of the footprints and the parameters for the data selection.
    Any kind suggestion? I am using the compiled version for windows (very last update).
    Thank you all
    Cecilia

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  ceciliabo.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

periz
    Keymaster

Hi Cecilia,
    even if you have to analyze a small target (the dam), you need a minimum number of good targets to guarantee a correct and precise coregistration. Since it’s an extra-urban area, and you are using Sentinel, I’d suggest you to increase the area you are processing.
    Moreover, I see in the grabbed screen that the sw warns you about precipitations in the data of the master acquisition: you may consider to change the master image.
    These considerations are general. If you would plot master and slave images, we may discover other factors.
    If you want to attach mat and/or log file, zip them first

ceciliabo
    Participant

Hello,
    yes well the area that i cropped has a radius of 12km so I thought it would have been ok. I tried to change the master, but still the same. I cannot plot the images because it actually does not the coregistration. I can only see the master and the slave images one by one.
    Anyway here there is the log file.

Attachments:

Yuxiao

Hi Cecilia,

It would be helpful to check the SLC images you’ve extracted.

In FITTED folder you will find 20160311.jpg.

In EXT/yyyymmdd you will find yyyymmdd_VV.jpg for each slave image.

You don’t need to show us all. A few (but make sure you include the master) will be enough to have an understanding as a start.

Q

ceciliabo
    Participant

Hello, thanks for the answer. Now I tried changing master (20160603), choosing one with better condition. The area is the maximum common, in order to avoid problems. Some of the images are coregisterred, some are not (18 failed out 51 slaves).
    A series of warnings appear, including one that says “Reference to non-existent field ‘ra’.”.
    The major parts of warnings appear in the post co registration phase, which it is I suppose because of the low coherence.
    At a certain point it comes also the message “send the message above to the developer”. Is there anything I can do? what can I do better? And what about that ‘ra’? Should I simply remove those 18 slaves and keep the rest?
    I attached the log file and , as Yuxiao suggest, the images.
    Thank you again.
    Cecilia

Attachments:

Yuxiao

Hi Cecilia,

First of all the log is not the correct one and there’s no info in the one you attached.

You can check the site.log and send it to us.

Second, there’s upload error for jpegs due to upload errors. Either send it to us in email (that is in your message) or use a cloud upload like wetransfer.

Then we will try to get a better understanding with that.

yuxiao

ceciliabo
    Participant

Hello!
    So this is the link of the files, and hopefully it works. If you need something else, please do not esitate.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/7e2f5bf6078bee04c505b436cb072a6c20170611180039/fd2be1f1e309a56f7a59363054107e4520170611180039/94c347

thanks

Yuxiao

Hi Cecilia,

Sorry for the late reply but we are still investigating the multiple errors in your case.

Meanwhile, I will need some more files from you.

In the folder where you placed your sarproz.exe, you should be able to see multiple files with the name “lasterrorS1_yyyymmdd_yyyymmdd.mat”. Please send them all to me. You can do so either with wetransfer again or email me at qyuxiao@sarproz.com.

we will get back to you asap.

Q

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.