sarproz-group

Problems in the refine co-registration steps

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      stevexu
      Participant

I tried to pursue anyway without manually assigning the GCP. Next step of DEM seems all right, but I do got troubles in the refine co-registration steps, two slave images can not be co-registered correctly with the master, which ends up with two error files. I will attach the error file below.

periz
        Keymaster

Before attaching MAT and LOG files, please zip them first.
          If the DEM is not well aligned, using the coregistration refinement will mess up your data.
          Since you could not choose a GCP because you are using Matlab 2014b, highly probably your DEM is not well aligned.
          Generally speaking, the coregistration refinement is needed only in particular situations (like high resolution images in mountain environment). In most of the other cases you can skip it.

stevexu
          Participant

Thanks for your advice, I shall reinstall the right version of Matlab today. Would you take a glimpse of the error file? I will zip them this time.

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            periz
            Keymaster

it looks like a memory problem, something that we never saw at this step. how much RAM does your system have?

stevexu
              Participant

Could be, I am playing SARproz on a 4 core, 16GB machine. I am curiosity why the memory leak happen in the middle? Is there a memory control option in SARproz, like the Doris?

periz
                Keymaster

in the advanced parameters you can change the size of the maximum portion of data to process. lowering that number will limit the amount of processed data.
                  however, in your case you have more than enough memory. I suppose you have an outdated version with a bug.
                  do you have the manage version module to download a new one?

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.