sarproz-group

Set orbits -> index exceeds matrix dimensions

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jaroslav
      Participant

Hello!
        During setting orbits for stack of Sentinel-1 images I have encountered an error.
        I didn’t succeed to guess the reason myself, so I’ve decided to send an error logs.

Jaroslav

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Yuxiao
        Spectator

Hello Jaroslav,

It looks to me that one downloaded orbit is corrupted. Can you help me confirm that?

You can go to ORBITS/S1A/2017/10/aux_resorb and paste the filenames here.

If my inference is true, we will go from there.

yuxiao

jaroslav
          Participant

Tenth directory was empty, however I suggest, that you kept in mind ninth one.
            There was only one file: S1A_OPER_AUX_RESORB_OPOD_20170925T091232_V20170925T040053_20170925T071823.EOF

Jaroslav

Yuxiao
              Spectator

Could you please also check ORBITS/S1B/2017/10/aux_resorb ? (S1B)

The log shows there’s something wrong with the orbit file in October. It is better we check it well.

Thanks!

yuxiao

jaroslav
                Participant

Sorry for late response.
                  The of the file, i have found there: S1B_OPER_AUX_RESORB_OPOD_20171001T085309_V20171001T040012_20171001T071742.EOF

Jaroslav

Yuxiao
                  Spectator

Hello Jaroslav,

This looks like an orbital file downloading failure to me. I believe that clicking on “Set Orbits” again should have your issue resolved by now. Could you please try that?

yuxiao

jaroslav
                    Participant

Hello,
                      The problem has really gone by itself. Thank you for assistance.
                      If this kind of error happens again, do I just wait a couple of days for this error to be gone?

Jaroslav

Yuxiao
                      Spectator

Hello Jaroslav,

If this error happens again, I have a temporary solution for you.

If you tick “Debug Message”, you will be able to see which date does this error occur exactly. Then you can manually download the orbital files for this date. The instruction could be found here:

https://www.sarproz.com/groups/sarproz-group/forum/topic/sentinel-orbits-in-sarproz/

It will work.

In the future, we will find a more stable way to store and download the orbital file for sentinel (instead of using a plain FTP).

Please let me know if this helps.

yuxiao

Viewing 2 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.