sarproz-group

Updating new SLC fails

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yuxiao 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

espiritocz
    Participant

Hi,

I was thinking this was caused by mixing old and new version – but not. I have created a new dataset, coregistered S-1 images,…, but when I want to add more SLC images, there is an error after pressing “Set Orbits” – it simply says:
    1 detected new images to update

2 images selected with VV polarization

An error occurred and was saved in the file lasterror.mat, directory /home/insarist/SARPROZ

If you need assistance, please include the file lasterror.mat

You may include also file 18_May_2016_15_18_14_sarproz.log

Here a glimpse:

Matrix dimensions must agree.

I send attached lasterror.mat (in extension .tmp, please remove the extension)

espiritocz
    Participant

ok, again the extension was blocked – what filetype should i send you? .zip?

espiritocz
    Participant

hi,

i am sorry, now i have zipped the lasterror.mat file properly. Unfortunately I cannot give the .log file since it will contain much more processing now. Is the log file necessary?

Thank you,

Milan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

espiritocz
    Participant

hi,
    I have tried once more (with another S-1 dataset) the SLC update process.
    Unfortunately, it again failed – can you give me some advice about what can be the cause of these problems?
    This time I had in my SLC folder all the previous data and only provided new 5 images..

Thank you very much – I attach both log and lasterror.mat files..

Thank you,

Milan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yuxiao

Hi Milan,

I am sorry but I’ve missed your previous posts regarding updating S1A images.

The code is not yet optimized for updating SLC images, but I am working on it right now: I am taking a look at the errors and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Yours,
      Yuxiao

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Yuxiao.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.