sarproz-group

Using GAMMA .rslc

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jsal
      Participant

Dear Daniele,
        I have CSK raw data which I focused with GAMMA and I “roughly” coregistered them. I have successfully imported the resulting .rslc into sarproz, and the mean amplitude looks good. But I would like to perform the coregistration refinement using the external DEM now, is this possible or do I have to do it previously in GAMMA? (asking since I’m running into an error…)
        Thanks,
        Jackie

periz
        Keymaster

Hi Jackie,

unfortunately at this moment the coregistration refinement works only with images coregistered by Sarproz. The reason is that the algorithm is using the results of the first coregistration.
          Would that be possible for you to access SLC images? it would also be a chance to compare the result with yours.
          We could also implement a coregistration refinement without passing through the first coregistration process, however, we would need some time and efforts for that. And I have to say that I guess a long time passed since the last user imported images co-registered by gamma…
          By the way, may I ask you please to upload the log and mat files again, after zipping them together? we will add a message to explain why the operation did not work.
          Thanks
          dan

jsal
          Participant

Hi Dan,
            I’ll have to look into re-ordering the SLCs. In the meantime I’m running the refinement with GAMMA and I’ll then import the files again. But do you think this is a good approach if I ultimately want to run PS?
            I have attached the zipped up error files.
            Best,
            Jackie

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            periz
            Keymaster

The coregistration refinement may be needed if you are working with high resolution, high normal baselines, important topography.
              We had clear evidence of that with Cosmo datasets in mountainous areas.
              Your errors look a bit strange and in fact may be due to the 2015b version of matlab
              d

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.