sarproz-group

Problem with SARProz license file

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      n-ghasemian
      Participant

Hello colleagues,

I wasn’t using SARProz for a while, and I tried to use it again in the last couple of days. When I type fig=main; in the Matlab command window, I get the following error. I even send my license file to licensing@sarproz.com, and they sent me a new one, but the same error persisted.

I have no idea what’s the problem, and any help would be highly appreciated.

pcodes generated on: 02-Oct-2019 14:11:53, dtype: 0,

WARNING: NO Internet Connection detected

SARPROZ needs an Internet Connection to start: try to set a proxy server

if this was a temporary internet problem, press Cancel and continue

if you are working offline and you have a USB dongle, press Cancel and continue

Setting NO Proxy Server

Configuration check…
        internet access failure

Something is wrong with your license. The details of the failure have been written inside the file license.key. To seek assistance, send the license file to licensing@sarproz.com.

an automatic email was sent successfully

now wait for an answer from the administrator.

contact support@sarproz.com for any questions.

ERROR CODE 050

to start the tool, an internet connection is required

ERROR CODE 017

Authorization not released.

periz
        Keymaster

your network has problems.
          change the network or use a VPN
          best

n-ghasemian
            Participant

Thank you for your reply.

I tried with my mobile internet connection and a VPN, but the same problem persisted. The network that I am using is the same as the one I used before. I didn’t have the same problem before, and I have no idea what the problem is.

The Pcode version that I am using is 2019-10-02. Maybe installing a newer version would solve my problem.

Any other suggestion would be appreciated.

n-ghasemian
            Participant

After allowing the Matlab through the firewall and restarting the computer, I solved this problem, but now I have another question. When I type fig=main in the command window, the following error raises:

Error: File: check_advpar.p Line: 75 Column: 0
              Invalid syntax for calling function ‘license’ on the path. Use a valid syntax or explicitly initialize ‘license’ to make it a variable.

Error in load_advpar
              Error in main

I skipped this error and continued, but after clicking on the SLC Data Import button, the error came out again:

Error: File: bolle.p Line: 388 Column: 0
              Invalid syntax for calling function ‘license’ on the path. Use a valid syntax or explicitly initialize ‘license’ to make it a variable.

I cannot ignore this and continue because when clicking on the Get Contents button, Matlab repeatedly says press the button again, and I can’t proceed.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

periz
              Keymaster

1. please read the forum rules. you must include logs and errors or we cannot help
                2. please read through the fourm https://www.sarproz.com/groups/sarproz-group/forum/topic/error-in-main/
                3. please update your sarproz version.
                any further topics posted without checking the forum, without uploading enough infos, without updating the software will be removed.

n-ghasemian
                  Participant

After reading the forum posts, I found out that it’s a bug happening in newer MATLAB versions. Where can I update the SARProz?

n-ghasemian
                    Participant

Hello,

Here is the log file attached.

Thank you

Attachments:
                      You must be logged in to view attached files.
                    n-ghasemian
                    Participant

After reading the forum posts, I found out that it’s a bug happening in newer MATLAB versions. Where can I update SARProz (pcode)?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by n-ghasemian. Reason: non relevant
                      n-ghasemian
                      Participant

Hello again,

Updating SARProz to version 2020 didn’t solve the problem. I also tried with both the wifi and mobile connection. Even I tested with VPN, but any of them didn’t help. It’s very emergent because I need to reprocess the sentinel-1 SLC files, and I don’t have much time. Please see attached the log file. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments:
                        periz
                        Keymaster

Hi,
                          when you get messages as:
                          * internet access failure
                          * to start the tool, an internet connection is required
                          it means, your network has problems, the software cannot access the servers to get the information to start.
                          it’s a network problem: either your internet provider, or your area, or your country or any other restrictions affecting your network.
                          on our side, we cannot do anything.
                          an option for you is purchasing a license with a dongle to use the software offline. please contact admin or info by email for more information if you are interested
                          best

n-ghasemian
                          Participant

Thank you for your reply. Connecting to the VPN solved my problem, but another error has been popped up in the command window. Please see attached the log and last error files.

Thank you

Attachments:
                            n-ghasemian
                            Participant

Does anyone has encountered the same error in MATLAB 2020? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments:
                              niloofaralizadeh
                              Participant

Dear friends,
                                I have a question, if i change version of my MATLAB, can i still work with SARPROZ? or i should give a new license?

Viewing 9 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.