sarproz-group

prolem with Spare Point Multi-Image InSAR Analysis (Small Area Processing)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      fbarrio
      Participant

Dear dan,
        I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or it is a problem related with the software. I was playing/learning quite well with the module Spare Point Multi-Image InSAR Analysis (within Small Area Processing) until I decided to select an area somewhat larger. I selected the area, dealt with the Sparse Point selection and then with the Spare Point Multi-Image InSAR Analysis. Keeping the same PS Processing and APS parameters, I had different results. I decided then to process the former smaller area again but this time I had a glimse: XData cannot contain duplicate values. Should I had to manually remove some file/s before changing the size of the area of study, or is something that have to be done by the software?
        Attached will find the last error and last log file
        Cheers
        felipe

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Hi Felipe,
          I am not sure I understood well.
          Tell me if I am right:
          – you are in the small area processing
          – you processed insar time series (multi-image insar)
          – you did not close the time series processing module
          – you changed the area (with select area)
          – you went back to the time series processing module
          – there you got the error
          If this is correct sequence, I can understand the error, and we will include an extra check in the future. In other words, before changing the area, you should close all small area sub-modules or you will have an incompatibility between data loaded in the different windows…
          d

fbarrio
          Participant

No, the sequence is as follow: I closed multi-image insar, changed the area, processed time series again and then I had strange results. I decided to close all the modules (closing down SARPROZ), re-start it again, follow the normal procedure up to multi-image insar, include parameters, press go and then the glimse appears when press results.

fbarrio
            Participant

Hi dan,
              Forget the above conundrum. All is solved now (but I do not how).
              Anyway, the same set of sparse points at different size areas but with similar time series parameters behaves different. Is this normal. If yes, why?

periz
              Keymaster

Again, I don’t understand.
                Suggestion: let’s find some time for a remote session in which you show me what you do and we try to understand the case..
                d

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.