sarproz-group

ALOS 2 SCANSAR Displacement Result Error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rajabun 3 months ago.

• Author

rajabun
    Participant

Hello Professor.

Currently, i’m processing ALOS PALSAR 2 SCANSAR data. I use the DInSAR method to see the displacement and the single interferometry processing module in Site Processing module. I’m trying to see the result of displacement, but i notice something weird. The bar didn’t show negative result, instead it’s only show positive result. Then, i try to change the conversion to height (m) and the result is similiar.

Did i make a mistake in the process ? Didi the result is right ?
    I’ll attach screenshots of the image.

Thanks !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

periz
    Keymaster

Hi Rajabun,
    this is indeed a visualization bug. What is visualized is the content of the jpeg images which is written in a 0-255 scale. While we work to fix it, you can circumvent the bug by temporarily change the Max Matrix Size value in the advanced parameters https://sarproz.com/manual/adv_param.html In your case, you should write a value equal to 50,000,000. If you have a limited RAM, you may want then to restore the default value of the Max Matrix Size.
    best

rajabun
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, Professor.

I was able to write the value of Max Matrix Size according to your suggession, equal to 50.000.000, in the advanced parameters. However, i still notice something weird in the result. The result of displacement and height are still similiar. The height isn’t similiar with the DEM.

Is my statement correct ? Or there is a mistake in my statement ?

Another question, can i change the range in the colorbar manually ?
    For example, i want to change the range in displacement result between 100 mm and -100 mm.
    Is it possible ?

I hope you and your team could fix the visualization bug as soon as possible

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.