sarproz-group

ALOS 2 SCANSAR Displacement Result Error

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rajabun
      Participant

Hello Professor.

Currently, i’m processing ALOS PALSAR 2 SCANSAR data. I use the DInSAR method to see the displacement and the single interferometry processing module in Site Processing module. I’m trying to see the result of displacement, but i notice something weird. The bar didn’t show negative result, instead it’s only show positive result. Then, i try to change the conversion to height (m) and the result is similiar.

Did i make a mistake in the process ? Didi the result is right ?
        I’ll attach screenshots of the image.

Thanks !

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Hi Rajabun,
          this is indeed a visualization bug. What is visualized is the content of the jpeg images which is written in a 0-255 scale. While we work to fix it, you can circumvent the bug by temporarily change the Max Matrix Size value in the advanced parameters https://sarproz.com/manual/adv_param.html In your case, you should write a value equal to 50,000,000. If you have a limited RAM, you may want then to restore the default value of the Max Matrix Size.
          best

rajabun
          Participant

Thanks for your reply, Professor.

I was able to write the value of Max Matrix Size according to your suggession, equal to 50.000.000, in the advanced parameters. However, i still notice something weird in the result. The result of displacement and height are still similiar. The height isn’t similiar with the DEM.

Is my statement correct ? Or there is a mistake in my statement ?

Another question, can i change the range in the colorbar manually ?
            For example, i want to change the range in displacement result between 100 mm and -100 mm.
            Is it possible ?

I hope you and your team could fix the visualization bug as soon as possible

Thanks

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.