sarproz-group

ALOS coregistration update error

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      richard-czikhardt
      Participant

Dear prof. Perissin,

I’m trying to update already well coregistered dataset of ALOS images with a new, highly shifted ones. Therefore I’m using higher Delta values for slaves extraction, Coarse XCorr, larger ref. window and DEM for coregistration.

However, I encountered following error during coregistration (please see attached log file):

‘Field assignment to a non-structure array object.’

I’ve noticed that there is a recent post reporting similar issue regarding the Sentinel images. Though as mentioned there, it should be fixed in new version (19.June), which I’m using.

Additional question: if image shifts are larger than thousands of pixels, should I also increase the “search pixel”?

Many thanks,
        Richard

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Looks like we overlooked your post…
          Did you solve the issue?
          You don’t need to increase the search pixel: the initial cross-correlation is used to estimate and remove the big shifts. Increase the search pixel only if you think that shifts change significantly within the image (e.g. because of a huge stretch).
          We cannot debug your lasterror because you are using a version of Matlab where this option has been disabled. If you cannot use an older matlab version (like 2014) then we can give you a compiled one and you can reproduce the error.
          let me know

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.