sarproz-group

APS estimation: low connection coherence value

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      aleksandra
      Participant

Hi!

It is the first time I am trying to do Multi-temporal analysis to calculate subsidence of a bridge. APS Estimation for it is not working well – I assume due to the fact that the bridge is quite long (18 km), the bridge itself becomes an isolated area (graph of connections attached at 0.8). I was trying to fix it by lowering a bit the Threshold of Sparce Points Selection, but with Thres. at both 0.8 and 0.75 Connections Velocity and Connections Cumulative Displacement don’t peak at 0 (graph of estimated parameters at 0.75 attached) and coherence after removing estimated APS is low. If I lower it to 0.7 I loose temporal coherence. I am attaching reflectivity map and Amplitude Sability Index 1-Sigma/Mu to provide more context. I also tried to perform APS refinement but it gave me “field assignment to a non-structure array object” error.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Hi Aleksandra,
          if you get an error, send us the lasterror.mat file and the log file. Periodically we have troubles with forum files attachments, but if you make a .zip file containing mat and log files, you should be able to attach it.
          Concerning the bridge monitoring, it’s a non-standard analysis which requires some work. Usually we don’t provide this kind of services via the forum. Please write directly to the admin
          best

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.