sarproz-group

Cannot configure sarproz mac matlab2020

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      yvhout
      Participant

Hi, I am trying to get Sarproz working on my macbook with Matlab2020b. I have searched through the forum and on google but could not get a clear answer. I followed all the instructions, I opened matlab from the pcodes folder in the terminal, and matlab subsequently opens in the right folder (so I guess I did that the correct way). I have deleted the folder and done it again, but still does not work. I also renewed the DHCP lease at TCP/IP (network) and restarted my laptop.

I also tried it on my windows computer, and there it does work, I also got the license. I also tried to put this license in the folder on my macbook, still not working.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to SARPROZ

by Daniele Perissin, copyright 2009-2020, http://www.sarproz.com

Messages from this session are written in file 16_Dec_2020_17_07_55_sarproz.log
        directory /Users/ylanavanhout/pcodes/pcodes_2019-10-02
        Warning: The following error was caught while executing
        ‘ParforProgress2’ class destructor:
        Dot indexing is not supported for variables of this type.

Error in ParforProgress2/delete

Error in ParforProgress2

Error in ParforProgMon

Error in main

Error in main
        > In ParforProgress2
        In ParforProgMon
        In main
        In main

Sarproz is going to set the Java Path. After that you’ll need to restart Matlab.

It looks like that you already restarted Matlab
        However, something is still wrong…

Are you sure you are starting Matlab from the pcodes directory?

(1) open a terminal. (2) type cd ‘/Users/ylanavanhout/pcodes/pcodes_2019-10-02’ (3) Launch Matlab from the command line

(unix users) Try the following: (1) open a terminal (2) type ‘hostname’ (3) ping the returned name (eg: ping mycomputername)
        (4) if no packets are received, add the name returned by ‘hostname’ to the file /etc/hosts

WARNING: you need to exit and restart Matlab!!

periz
        Keymaster

the license for windows is different from the one for linux/mac
          did you do this?:
          1) open a terminal (2) type ‘hostname’ (3) ping the returned name (eg: ping mycomputername)
          (4) if no packets are received, add the name returned by ‘hostname’ to the file /etc/hosts

niloofaralizadeh
          Participant

Dear Friend, I have the same problem did you get your ansewr?

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.