I tried to follow same procedure in Yuxiao’s Tutorials – QYTutorial1.pdf. Everything was OK until data export to Google Earth. At that point, after selecting “Orthorectify” in Mode, and pressing “Go” to export results to Google Earth, an error occurs: “Reference to non-existent field ‘DC'”
Log and last error is attached.
Update: As it was described in the tutorial, I used “load mask” and “visualization tools – Scatter Plots”. It solved my problem when I changed x axis to longitude, y axis to lattitude and press GeoOut. There might be a bug in change detection menu but this “visualization tools – Scatter Plots” tool saves the day. Thanks…
This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by ogokce.
I believe what you are seeing there is a bug as we are working on some new updates in the change detection module. We will work on that and let you know when the bug is fixed. Meanwhile, I am glad to hear that you can still use the other way around to solve it.