sarproz-group

Change Detection Menu – Reference to non-existent field 'DC' error

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ogokce
      Participant

Hello,
        I tried to follow same procedure in Yuxiao’s Tutorials – QYTutorial1.pdf. Everything was OK until data export to Google Earth. At that point, after selecting “Orthorectify” in Mode, and pressing “Go” to export results to Google Earth, an error occurs: “Reference to non-existent field ‘DC'”
        Log and last error is attached.
        Best regards.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        ogokce
        Participant

Update: As it was described in the tutorial, I used “load mask” and “visualization tools – Scatter Plots”. It solved my problem when I changed x axis to longitude, y axis to lattitude and press GeoOut. There might be a bug in change detection menu but this “visualization tools – Scatter Plots” tool saves the day. Thanks…

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by ogokce.
          Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
            Yuxiao
            Spectator

Hello ogokce,

I believe what you are seeing there is a bug as we are working on some new updates in the change detection module. We will work on that and let you know when the bug is fixed. Meanwhile, I am glad to hear that you can still use the other way around to solve it.

I will keep you updated.

Yours,
              yuxiao

Yuxiao
              Spectator

Hello ogokce,

A new version of sarproz is available and please try to give it a test. The bug should be gone.

Regards,
                yuxiao

Viewing 1 reply thread
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.