sarproz-group

Co-registration Step

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      fatma
      Participant

Hi Dear Daniele and all,

I am new at SarProz processing. Now i just finished the Co-registration step, but unfortunately in the last minutes Internet connection was failed and i get this message on terminal:

allocating 7240 x 23700 samples, type: 1

allocating 7240 x 23700 samples, type: 3

prep_img: job ended

setimageconf: converting from SLC data

image.conf.mat written for 1 images

set3points: converting from SLC data

orbit files written for 1 images

param2orbitstruct: reading from SLC data
        failed to connect to askgeo.com!
        failed to connect to internet!
        failed to connect to askgeo.com!
        failed to connect to internet!
        Nothing found for UTC time: 15-Apr-2010 19:34:00 and LOCATION: (37.723, 32.902). Leaving it Empty!

WARNING WARNING WARNING

pair 20050106_20060302: highly probably the shift is too large and the co-registered image has black areas!!!!

WARNING WARNING WARNING

pair 20050106_20060720: highly probably the shift is too large and the co-registered image has black areas!!!!

WARNING WARNING WARNING

pair 20050106_20061102: highly probably the shift is too large and the co-registered image has black areas!!!!

The Processing concluded successfully, here a specific message:

Slave images coregistration: job ended

Elapsed Time: 26297 seconds
        ALSA lib pcm.c:7843:(snd_pcm_recover) underrun occurred
        >>
        No Temperature data found: generating a synthetic sinusoid

synthetic temperatures written

So, Should i run this step again, or continue?

Thank you.
        Fatma

periz
        Keymaster

Hi Fatma,

there are many messages in your log:
          a. failed to connect to askgeo.com! This means that weather data have not been downloaded. You can do it manually later (from the dataset selection window). By the way, Yuxiao just updated this code, it will be more efficient in a future Sarproz release.
          b. WARNING probably the shift is too large. You may check your images to see if in some of them there are black pixels at the borders (this may happen because the coregistration determined a wrong initial geocoding). This should not be a big problem, but if some strange behavior will happen later, we know this may be the cause.
          c. ALSA lib pcm. It means that your linux machine cannot play the matlab sounds. You can avoid such messages by unchecking “play sounds” in “advanced parameters” from “dataset selection”.
          In any case, none of the error/warning messages tells you about an unrecoverable state.
          Which means, go ahead.
          cheers

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.