sarproz-group

Concerning the results exporting

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      stevexu
      Participant

The sub scene has been successfully processed, however, I got troubles in the sparse geocoding steps. Something wrong with the index, I reset the steps but still got hooked. Detail goes as shots below:

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        stevexu
        Participant

Sorry forgot to compress the file

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          stevexu
          Participant

I rerun every single step since co-registration, though time consuming, still no result. It seems the vel.mat is not generated in the APS step. Why does it happen?

periz
            Keymaster

first comment:
              Sarproz was designed in a way that you never need to repeat steps. even if your computer suddenly crashes in most cases sarproz can recover the job avoiding to start over again.
              second comment:
              the APS module is aimed at estimating the APS (Atmospheric Phase Screen), not at estimating/saving results as velocity and DEM.
              For that, you have to proceed to the next step (multi-image sparse points processing) where the analysis is re-done by taking 1 single reference point (in the APS module, a graph is used, which means, multiple reference points).
              You can still save vel/DEM in the APS module, but this is an option provided in cases in which the estimated atmosphere is not robust enough and you cannot proceed to the next step (multi-image sparse points processing).

stevexu
              Participant

If you are right, then why the velocity was not generated after the step of SPP processing was done? I rerun the SPP step, still not result.

stevexu
                Participant

I know the reason, it seems SARproz does not calculate the deformation velocity if you use non-linear estimation mode(as smart 5). I rerun the APS step and the SPP step using linear estimation, now the result is obtained.

periz
                  Keymaster

Yes, you found the answer. I was wondering whether you were saving your results after processing.
                    Please notice 2 things:
                    a. in your descriptions you’ve never given all the needed details to understand you case. Even more, you descriptions were wrong (you were speaking about the APS module)
                    b. if you would keep reading the messages from the software, you wouldn’t have asked such questions. In fact, when you select the smart mode, the software tells you that no model is going to be applied. And later on it tells you which files are going to be written on the disk.
                    Anyway, all good chances to learn how the sw works.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.