sarproz-group

Coregistartion

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      dumindarw
      Participant

Hello Members

During the Coregistration process using Sentinel 1 data I have encountered the following warning

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!
        There is something Sketchy regarding slave img 20170524!!!
        You will likely to see a PHASE JUMP in ANY interferogram involving this img!
        <BE AWARE> <BE AWARE> <BE AWARE>!!!

Could any one let me know the reason for this warning error!

Thanks

periz
        Keymaster

Hi,
          1. you have an old software version, if you want you can get a more recent one with the manage version module
          2. in some cases that might still be under investigation sentinel interferograms can be affected by phase jumps along the range direction between two adjacent bursts in azimuth. the message you got warns you of such a possible case
          best

dumindarw
          Participant

Dear Professor Periz

Thank you for the clarification, yes I am using an old version would love to have the new version to continue my experiments, actually I am working with 35 Sentinel images both in ascending and descending respectively over the central mountain regions of Sri Lanka, for the topography monitoring due to ongoing series of collapsed earthquakes.

Some how I have managed to handle the interferograms to deduce the deformation trends.

Thank you again

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.