sarproz-group

Couldn't open main.exe

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      linweicheng
      Participant

I have installed MCR v83 , but when I tried to run main.exe , it shows a window about”couldn’t find version 8.3of Mcr. attempting to load mclmcrrt8_3.dll. Pleaseinstall the correct version of the MCR.” Then I redownload the MCR V83 or other version is no use. How can I install the software ?

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

this means that the installation of the mcr was not successful
          try again
          and check if the directory where you installed it is in the system path. if not, add it manually to the system path

linweicheng
          Participant

Hi , I have re-installed MCR V83 and added to the system path. The former message didn’t show again but the main.exe always stops running when I open it. I have changed to the win7 or vista settings but it still didn’t work…LOL

periz
            Keymaster

open a terminal (command prompt), cd to the folder where main.exe is, launch the application from the terminal by typing “main.exe” and pressing enter, then tell us what messages you get

linweicheng
              Participant

It still show the stop running message like I told yesterday.

minosfylaktos
                Participant

Check which version of the MCR (32 or 64) you downloaded. It must be the same as your PC requirements. You may need to download a 64 instead of a 32 or vice-versa.

yagmurn
                  Participant

I m getting the same error “couldn’t find version 8.3of Mcr. attempting to load mclmcrrt8_3.dll. Please install the correct version of the MCR.”
                    How can I solve the problem?

Compiler path: C:\Program Files (x86)\MATLAB\MATLAB Compiler Runtime

periz
                    Keymaster

as written above, you have installed the 32-bit version. please install the 64-bit instead
                      best

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.