sarproz-group

ENVISAT PRODUCTS

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      egimenezlwd
      Participant

Hello.

Are ENVISAT ASA_WSS_1PN products supported by SARPROZ?.

Regards.

periz
        Keymaster

hi,
          long time ago we did process some envisat wideswath data, however, at this moment we are not aware of anybody using it and I suppose nobody really worked with those data after we developed the related code.
          it means, the code might need some adjustment and at the moment I cannot tell you more. if you are not in a hurry, we’ll check it sometime in the next weeks
          best

egimenezlwd
          Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

We are working with InSAR in some sites of Gran Canaria (Canary Islands). We have had good results using Sentinel-1 imagery but, now, we need to analyze a period not covered by Sentinel-1 (2009-2012). We have tried with ERS-2 but we got nothing. The catalog of Envisat ASA_IMS images for this window is very poor so, we have no other option than Envisat ASA_WSS imagery. That´s the reason why we are in a hurry with this matter.

We have tried with a short set of WSS images and we got an error when the Slaves extraction begins (Attached you can find the Logfile and the Lasterror file).

Thank you again, professor.

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            periz
            Keymaster

hi,
              this confirms my supposition: the code is there but it needs to be adjusted for your situation.
              in order to modify it to match your data, we need 2 main things:
              1. some data samples
              2. some time.
              We are not in the best moment of the year, so, I cannot promise you a very fast response.
              We need to arrange some data sharing, please write to us via email
              thanks and best

egimenezlwd
              Participant

Fine, we´ll do it.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.