sarproz-group

Error in choosing AOI

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      julinor
      Participant

when I choose AOI, the Matlab window always show “images are out of the area”, but my AOI is actually inside the area, anyone can help me to figure out it, it’s been bothering me for a long time. the following two picture, one is the error show in Matlab, another is the area of my data, and the white rectangle is my AOI. Thank you!

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Yuxiao
        Spectator

First of all, Sentinel-TOPS can only be processed one subswath at a time for now.

In the second place, there are always a few lines at the border that might be out of the area (just a few lines). The system will automatically adjust the area so that a common area is selected.

As long as you can extract and coregister fine you can ignore this warning.

Q

leilaranjbarlari
          Participant

Hello there
            How can to enter the centre latitude and longitude of my AOI?
            While it is automatically selected, and I am not able to change them, just I can enter the radius.
            Would you mind helping me with some tips?
            Thank you for your consideration

best
            Leila

periz
              Keymaster

you have to carefully read:
                1. all messages given by the software
                2. the reference material (tutorials about data import and so on)
                you surely can change latitude and longitude. if they are blocked, it’s because you are trying to change the area after importing the master. you must start over. the software tells you this in the command line: if you read messages and documentation, everything should become clear.
                best

leilaranjbarlari
              Participant

Thank you for your suggestion

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.