sarproz-group

Error in loading Sentinel 1 SLC data

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      venkatadripattela
      Participant

Hello,
        Unable to load data of Sentinel 1A SLC into Sarproz. I am currently using MATLAB Compiler on windows 10 OS. I even tried using test file LA_Small but I am getting the same error undefined function or variable “APIDelay”. Please help me with the issue.
        Thank you.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

hi
          the error you report is in fact a small bug, an updated version will soon be uploaded online.
          however, in normal conditions you should not get such error. it is not clear to me what you are trying to do.
          check well please the instructions in the tutorial. make sure data are in the proper folders and try again.
          best

antsaasma
          Participant

We are seeing the same error message. Data is set up following the same procedure that we usually use, although we are on a new machine.

periz
            Keymaster

we are now uploading a fix.
              to temporarily solve the issue, you could switch back to a previous sw version.
              The APIDelay was first introduced on March 24 and then modified on April 19

venkatadripattela
                Participant

Dear Prof Periz,
                  I am trying to import 30 sentinel-1 data to produce Multi-Temporal InSAR. I am getting an error while data selection. Do we need the coregistered dataset of sentinel? And how to switch to new or old versions? I am new to sarproz. Please help and sorry for the disturbance.
                  Thank you.

Yuxiao
                  Spectator

Check the website manual for managing versions:
                    https://sarproz.com/manual/manage_version.html

Check the following tutorials for importing, coregistration and other steps:
                    https://www.sarproz.com/yuxiaos-tutorials/

If you are working with the LA_small sample data you don’t need to coregister; otherwise, if you are downloading SLCs of your own follow the tutorial for coregistration

venkatadripattela
                    Participant

Dear sir,
                      After update problem solved.
                      Thank you.

vishnuvardhan
                    Participant

hello,
                      even I am experiencing the same error with the data import. please, help me with this error
                      thankyou in advance

Yuxiao
                        Spectator

when you have an error, post the log and lasterror.mat

Viewing 4 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.