sarproz-group

Error in Set Orbit

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      amuamalah
      Participant

Hello Dr. Perissin!

I have a problem in set orbit and it’s said that “Error: Unexpected MATLAB expression”. Then I asked support<at>sarproz<dot>com and they sent me a link to install the software via manage version module. I did it. But then I confused, which one of the main.exe that I used to run. So I still run with the main.exe I have used it before (not in the archive folder). And then I try again to import my data and set orbit and still found an error like I got before. This below I including lasterror file. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Thanks..

Best Regards, amuamalah

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by amuamalah.
        Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

if you would use the manage version module, it would tell you which version you are using

amuamalah
            Participant

thanks for your advice Mr Perissin, but I try to run main.exe in tmp folder (after I run via manage version), and I try to run the older version (not in manage version), there’s still an error in both of them in Set Orbit Step. The error is “unexpected MATLAB expression”. What’s wrong with this? or could you please help me to solve this problem? Thank you..

Best Regards, amuamalah

periz
            Keymaster

when u get an error, zip log and lasterror and attach them here
              if you use the manage version module, u do not need to run main.exe
              just follow the instructions https://sarproz.com/manual/manage_version.html

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.