sarproz-group

Error in using the pcodes in Linux Ubuntu OS

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dear all

I ordered the pcodes for using in the Linux OS, but when I set the pcodes files in my directory and folder, then start the Matlab and enter the “fig=main;” sentence, I have this error:

Welcome to SARPROZ

by Daniele Perissin, copyright 2009-2016, http://www.sarproz.com

Messages from this session are written in file 29_Dec_2016_01_15_27_sarproz.log
        directory /home/sun/pcodes

Sarproz is going to set the Java Path. After that you’ll need to restart Matlab.

File /home/sun/pcodes/javaclasspath.txt correctly modified

WARNING: you need to exit and restart Matlab!!

fig =

[]

Could you please help me to solve this problem and using this software in Linux OS?

Best regards
        Mirzadeh

periz
        Keymaster

are you starting Matlab from the pcodes directory?
          i.e.
          cd /home/sun/pcodes/
          matlab
          (or /usr/local/bin/matlab or whatever)

Anonymous

Dear periz

Thanks. I couldn’t start the Matlab from the the pcodes directory. the Matlab run from the other path.

tnx

periz
            Keymaster

Dear Mirzadeh,
              to use linux, you need some basic linux knowledge. Pleas ask someone to introduce you to the system.
              Where matlab is located it does not matter. You can launch it from the pcodes directory independently from the location of matlab. You have either to include the matlab folder in the system path or use the full path to matlab to call it.
              Please check the javaclasspath.txt and remove possible multiple instances of directories.

Anonymous

Dear periz

OK. tnx

Anonymous

Dear Periz

Thanks so much. I try to launch matlab in pcodes directory using this command: matlab -r ‘cd /home/sun/pcodes’. Is it true? Although by this, my problem wasn’t solved. Can you help and guide me?

Best regards

periz
                  Keymaster

no, the command matlab -r ‘cd /home/sun/pcodes’ is wrong

the correct command can be found in my answer above:

cd /home/sun/pcodes/
                    matlab

if calling matlab in this way does not work, how do you call it?
                    do it (call matlab in the way it works) AFTER the command “cd /home/sun/pcodes/”

Let me stress once more that this has nothing to do with Sarproz expertise. This has to do with Linux ABC. Please ask someone to teach you the Linux ABC.

Anonymous

Dear Periz

Thanks so much about your help and guide me. Fortunately, I had success to run the software correctly based on your guide and in future, process my data. I’m so sorry about my questions.

Best regards

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.