sarproz-group

import sentinel data error

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      cnuhyl
      Participant

Hi

There is an error when I import sentinel data,the SARPROZ version is 17-May-2016.
        Attachments are lasterror and log files.

Thank you

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Yuxiao
        Spectator

Hi,

It seems to me that you’ve had your firewall on and blocked the outgoing connections to download precise orbit files from an external ftp site. Can you confirm that? If you do have a firewall on please try to close it and try again.

If it is still not working I will add a line in the code so that when returning such an error when connecting to external sites for downloading orbit file the code will then read the built-in orbit file from S1A SLC files.

Yuxiao

cnuhyl
            Participant

Hi

I update the sarproz,and there is another problem when I import sentinel data. what is the problem? data or software?

Attachments:
              Yuxiao
              Spectator

Hi,

An updated code was submitted.

The reason you get this error is because yesterday both of the server for downloading orbit files were shut down and (not start running yet but will be). (And also because there’s a bug in the code not considering fully this situation.)

One more word about S1A orbit file: In case there’s a connection error again in the future, all the orbit files for S1A is located in ORBITS/S1A/yyyy/mm/aux_zzzzzz/ where zzzzzz is [ poeorb | resorb ]. poeorb is the precise orbit and resorb is the restituted orbit. You can manually download them from https://qc.sentinel1.eo.esa.int/ if you want and place in the corresponding folder.

yuxiao

periz
              Keymaster

Use this patch while we wait for Yuxiao

Attachments:
                  cnuhyl
                  Participant

It is worked thank you !

kapilm12
                  Participant

As of now I again started using older version, please notify when code will be updated for dual option. download automatically or if download fail then use the older orbit info.

periz
                    Keymaster

the new version is online (pcodes and compiled for win)
                      however, I believe that what Yuxiao is saying is always valid (not a new option): if the automatic download fails, download the files manually…

benl
                      Participant

For processing of S1A in sarproz, do the SLC images have to be in the same orbit track over the area of interest?

Yuxiao
                          Spectator

Yes. SLC images need to have the same relative orbit track number.

absolute orbit number can be read from the file name of your downloaded S1A, and

relative_orbit = mod (absolute_orbit – 73, 175) + 1;

yuxiao

benl
                          Participant

by the way, i still face problems downloading of orbits in 22 May 2016 version.

Attachments:
                              Yuxiao
                              Spectator

Please use this patch for fixing this error,

thanks for testing out the code!

yuxiao

Attachments:
                                Yuxiao
                                Spectator

Sorry, it seems to me that you’re using the compiled version.

I’ve updated the code and we will update the compile version soon. Meanwhile (if you can) please switch back to the previous version (that should not have this error).

Sorry for the inconvenience..

Yuxiao

benl
                                Participant

In the previous version (i believe is 17 May), I am facing the coregistration problems (another user reported it as well). I will wait till your new compiled version comes out. thanks Yuxiao

kapilm12
                                  Participant

I am trying to add new S1 SLC image in the processed data. when try to run the set orbit after selecting the update option its giving some error. Please see the attached.

Attachments:
                                    kapilm12
                                    Participant

I used latest version, 15th June.

Yuxiao
                                        Spectator

Hi Kapil,

I’m going to take a look at the error and update the fix asap. I will let you know,

yuxiao

vale705
                                        Participant

Hello,
                                          I am a new Sarproz user and I am currently processing 7 Sentinel-1 images. When I press “Set orbits” in the “SLC Data processing” panel, I am not able to download Sentinel orbits since Friday (the days before the download was ok) and I get the following warning for all the images:

Reading External Orbits

Cannot PING through FTP site for S1 External Orbits.
                                          Is your ftp protocol blocked?

WARNING: Failed to download external S1 orbit. Built-in Orbit is used for date 2018/07/21.

No external orbit available for image 20180721

I have also checked my firewall and it is off, any ideas about the reason of the problem?
                                          The log file is attached.
                                          Many thanks in advance.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by vale705.
                                          periz
                                          Keymaster

you need to update the software

Viewing 11 reply threads
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.