sarproz-group

Incidence angle – SARPROZ compiled version

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vinphe
      Participant

Hello everyone,

I am interested in getting the value of the incidence angle per pixel. I saw on the forum a way of doing it with the MATLAB version of SARPROZ, however I am using the compiled version. How could I get this information using the compiled version of SARPROZ?

I intend to use the incidence angle per pixel for post-processing purposes, in python.

Many thanks!

periz
        Keymaster

Hi,
          at the moment we do not have an option to generate a matrix of incidence angle values for all pixels, accessible from the compiled version. You can get it only using the pcodes, because it’s a low-level function. However, do you really need this value for all pixels? if you are not analyzing a huge area, probably an average value is enough. To get the average value you can check the dataset description in the main panel.
          best

vinphe
          Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. We will have to analyze large areas, so a per pixel value is of interest. Is it possible to have a value at the 4 corners of the area of interest to interpolate the incidence angle per pixel instead?
            Best

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.