sarproz-group

‘Index exceeds matrix dimensions’ for Get Contents

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      nkguinn
      Participant

I am trying to get the contents for 35 SLC Sentinel-1 images that are in my SLC folder, but I keep getting the error ‘index exceeds matrix dimensions’. The error pops up when I click ‘Get Contents’. I can only get past this error if I remove all but 2 images from the SLC folder. Does anyone know why I get this error for 3+ images in the same folder? Is there a work around? I want to make interferograms with these images. Attached are lasterror.mat and log file.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

you need to read well this first
          E:\Grad School\Houston\5thSemester\Sarproz_errors_management.html
          thanks

nkguinn
          Participant

I read the Sarproz_errors_management but didn’t find anything regarding the matrix dimensions error. Since there are no clues in the command line and since I am using the most recent version, does that mean I should submit this as a bug?

periz
              Keymaster

you are using a version dated January 2022. Please update it first, we are now in July!
                best

nkguinn
              Participant

I tried to download the latest version from July and was unsuccessful. After going to the ‘Manage Versions’ window, finding the last July version, and clicking ‘download and install’, I got an error that said ‘download unsuccessful’. It told me to connect to an IP address through SSH by several different programs. I used all the programs and none of them would connect to the IP address.

Attachments:
                  periz
                  Keymaster

Please copy the attached file in the sarproz folder and try again, then let me know!

Attachments:
                  nkguinn
                  Participant

Thank you for the file, I was able to successfully update my program to the July version. But I still get the same error ‘index exceeds matrix dimensions’ error when I try to ‘Get contents’.

periz
                    Keymaster

D:\nbenshoff\SLC\S1A_1SDV_20160812.SAFE
                      this is not a standard sentinel name: you must keep the default names, you cannot rename directories/files
                      please get the original data and leave all structure and names unchanged!
                      best

Viewing 5 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.