sarproz-group

lat/lon for each pixel

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      seweryn
      Participant

Dear PeriZ team,

I need to track how amplitude and phase of one pixel is changing in my S1 dataset. I have done the coregistration for my SLC S1 images and I’d like to know lat/lon of each pixel to find the exact location of my feature in SAR coordinate, I know that in the siteprocessing module we can do geocoding and after that Lat.mat and Lon.mat are created, I opened them in Octave and I assumed I should have a grid with size of the image and find Lat and Lon for each pixel, but It wasn’t like this.

Could you please advise me how I can extract lat/lon for each pixel of my coregistered SLC?

Thanks,

Seweryn

antig
        Participant

Export image that you are interested to geotif
          Then use, for example, gdal to translate tif file to csv. It should be possible to do in Qgis to

periz
          Keymaster

the answer from Anti (exporting the extended -raster- image) is a possible solution
            alternatively, you can export sparse data -like a vector- for a selection of points. if you select ALL points, you will select lat/lon coordinates for all points.
            in any case, I suggest you to take the sarproz course. write to courses at sarproz dot com if interested.
            best

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.