sarproz-group

loading TOPS data problem

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      benattou
      Participant

good afternoon everyone, i have a problem when loading Sentinel data, i will be glad if any one can help me. here is the message error: Operands to the || and && operators must be convertible to logical scalar values.
        you’ll find below the files associated to the errors. thanks

periz
        Keymaster

please zip the two files and attach the .zip file

benattou
          Participant

you’ll find the zip file below.thanks

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            periz
            Keymaster

You should attach this log: H:\kwekwe\site.log, the one you sent is empty.
              And the lasterror.mat is not corresponding to the error you reported above: lasterror.mat files are overwritten if multiple errors occur. To avoid loosing them you can insert your email address in the advanced parameters: you will receive an email for each error, with log file and lasterror.mat files attached.

benattou
              Participant

dear Periz,
                i generated the files again by processind Get content again. thanks

Attachments:
                periz
                Keymaster

Try to see if updating the sw solves the problem (via manage version)

benattou
                  Participant

dear periz,
                    still i have the same problem even though i downloaded the software

periz
                    Keymaster

Yuxiao will contact you to get more infos on the case.

benattou
                      Participant

ok thanks so much. all my respect

benattou
                        Participant

@yuxiao could you help please with my error because i’m stacking, if you need any additional informations feel free to contact me. thanks

Yuxiao
                            Spectator

Hi Benattou

When you update to the newest version of sarproz, download this patch:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/33y1yhazib0m3pq/s1_meta_info.p?dl=0

then run again. Notice that this patch will not solve the problem, but it will generate the error file in your folder. You should see the prompt. When you get it, send the debug mat file as prompt to me, and I will need to take a look from there (into the details).

Q

benattou
                            Participant

@Yuxiao
                              hi Yuxiao,
                              i’ve followed exactlly your advices, i’ve joint the error file to you.
                              best regards.

Attachments:
                                Yuxiao
                                Spectator

Hello Benattou,

Sorry for this, but you’re not attaching the one I want.

If you used the patch, and everything went “right”, you should be able to see the following warning:

combine_3_subswath(): Error Combining meta files of subswaths! Debug file is saved in S1-meta-1234-56-78.mat!

Then that mat file is the one I need.

I am think of unifying all the different debugging files with a naming convention to make them more distinguishable for the users in the future… But for now could you please try to repeat the procedure and see if you will get what I mentioned above?

If the file is too big for the forum you can send it to me at qyuxiao@sarproz.com.

thanks,

Q

benattou
                                Participant

dear Yuxiao,
                                  sorry i have the same error, there’s no warning.
                                  maybe there’s something in the data changed because i used to process sentinel data before and didn’t have a problem in the data reading.

Yuxiao
                                    Spectator

Did you use the patch I posted?

Another way to get it work is: go to Select Dataset -> Advanced Parameters -> tick “Debug Messages”.

Then please repeat the steps and pass me the log file.

The idea is that we need some more information on this bug.

let me know,

Q

Yuxiao
                                      Spectator

Benattou,

1. please be cautious when you extract S1 SLC files with third party unzipping softwares;
                                        2. The Correct folder name for SLC should be in “S1*****.SAFE” format;
                                        3. I added a warning when your zipping software do not produce this correct format (in your case, there were a S1A***.SAFE format under one S1***** folder. I don’t even know how that happened.)
                                        4. Please check all your SLC folders and make sure they are in the aforementioned way.

by the way, even in sarproz can recognize S1 and other folders, it does not make any sense putting S2 folders inside the SLC along with S1. If you are fully aware of that then please ignore.

Q

Yuxiao
                                        Spectator

This error is solved and a warning is added when the wrong S1 SLC folder is placed.

benattou
                                        Participant

@ Yuxiao, thaks so much, problem resolved

Viewing 12 reply threads
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.