sarproz-group

Manage version

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      sgishwar
      Participant

I am unable to update the version to latest release 18-Feb-2016. Download unsuccessful. Attaching files. Please guide.

periz
        Keymaster
          sgishwar
          Participant

Inspite of downloading psftp.exe, unable to update version and still using version 18 Jan. 2016. Please suggest.

uros-djuric
            Participant

Hi,

I have problem updating to the newest version of SarProz (29. May),
              whenever I try to update it via Manage Vesrsion model, I alwasy get the same error
              “Unable to write file “C:\SarProZ\archive\tmp\main.exe”.
              The entry may be password-protected or encrypted.”

I always start SarProz with Run As Administrator. But, since today I have noticed
              that SarProz folder is ReadOnly and I am not able to change that!

Until now, every update has worked fine on same machine. Any help?

uros-djuric
              Participant

This problem is not present anymore with upload version from 31-May, I have successfully uploaded version by manage version module.
                Thanks anyway…

periz
                Keymaster

Sorry, it seems we overlooked your post…
                  It sounded a system/permissions problem anyway…
                  But, never mind, now it works…

vale705
                  Participant

Hello, I have been experiencing some issues in updating Sarproz to the latest version. My current version is 2 year old (it’s from the 6th October 2021). I am using the ‘Manage version’ module and I can see that there is a new version from the 2nd November 2023. However, when I press ‘Go’ the Download seems to take forever and nothing really happens (see attachment). The progress bar remains stuck for hours. Can you please provide some support?

Attachments:
                    You must be logged in to view attached files.
                Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.