sarproz-group

Manual script for estimating E-W, V displacement in MATLAB

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      muhammadyunus
      Participant

Hello scholars,
        I am trying to calculate my ASC and DES data (tsobj) to E-W and V. I have tried to use multi-sens module and reached the result. whereas, the program said this module is under construction and I could not export the sparse data. anyone know how to do this with manual estimation from tsobj result data?

Thank you in advance,
        Yunus Muhammad

alpetrucci
        Participant

Good morning Yunus,
          from my experience, at the moment I do the same, i.e. using the multi-sense module or external GIS-based tools to produce the maps of Vertical/EW motion with some spatial averaging.

About the time series, what I do is to apply use the same formula used to derive the maps applied to some specific points, manually.

The possibility to create synthetic time series from ASC and DESC data is affected by the fact that the original data are usually acquired at different dates.
          In some cases for some areas in the world you may find Sentinel-1 data acquired on the same date for ASC and DESC and this makes the thing more accurate.

Best,
          Alfredo

muhammadyunus
          Participant

Good Evening in Taiwan time, Alfredo,
            Thank you so much for your answer.

I have different date for my asc and des images. but the difference is not to large. however if you had successfully selected the point manually. You must need a formula to know incident angle in each PS point right? whats way that you through to reach that incidenct angle?

Best,
            Yunus Muhammad

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.