sarproz-group

No trend shown in exported KML file

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mahtab
      Participant

Hello,

An issue with the KML file: When the software creates a KML output file, it gets automatically opened on GE and deformation time series trend will be shown for each point; however, if I close the KML file and reopen it, time series trend for each point will get disappeared. I would appreciate it if you help me to solve the issue.

Best regards,
        Mahtab

periz
        Keymaster

Hi Mahtab,
          unfortunately, as you can understand, this problem does not apply to Sarproz. Instead, it is related to something else, happening afterward. So, hereafter some hints, hope it helps, but then you find the problem yourself.
          are you re-opening the exact same KMZ (not kml!) file? search for that, check location, size and date. Are you re-opening it using the same program? From the same workstation? Using the same operating system?
          If the answer is yes for all questions, you should see exactly the same things. If any answer is no, investigate it, something has happened and probably the solution is there.
          best

mahtab
          Participant

Hello again,

Yes, I know it is not an issue with the software. I thought maybe I am exporting wrongly.
            Thank you for the hints, all answers are yes, same things, but the problem is still there. I need to investigate what is going on afterwards as you mentioned.

Thank you 🙂

Best regards,
            Mahtab

mahtab
            Participant

Hello,

You were right, there was a bit difference in the name of the file from the automatic one, that I don’t know how!, but yes the name was the issue!

Thank you for your helpful hints.

Best regards,
              Mahtab

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.