sarproz-group

Problems in starting working with Sarproz

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      vananhtda
      Participant

Hi Admin,
        I am a newer one working with Sarproz, I try to analyze Sentinel-1A data. I don’t know what the problem with the software running on my computer. I have followed the instructions very strictly. I just copy two Sentinel-1A (single pol) images into SLC folder (attach file) and load the Sarproz, when selecting the data set as Sentinel_Laocai, it does not recognize the data because at the Master and Selection master dialog box does not show the name of the images as in your manual. In the message showed:
        File “C:\Sentinel_Laocai\DATASET_INFO/DataSet.txt” not found
        …………..
        Win System Language query failed!
        Please check for me, thank you very much.
        Van Anh

vananhtda
        Participant

The attach files are some information about the login SArproz and last error.
          Van Anh

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          periz
          Keymaster

Hi Van Anh,
            there are 3 windows in your desktop:
            * main
            * dataset selection
            * slc data processing

in order to see the “dataset selection” window populated with dataset, sensor, master and so on, you have to import data into your project.
            you can import data into your project through the window “slc data processing”. just start clicking buttons in the upper left corner and follow the sequence down/right.
            here you see the steps that you need to do in order to import your data

Download the PDF file .

vananhtda
            Participant

Hi Periz,
              Thank you for your reply. It works now after I delete all the folder in my dataset and recopy files from Saproz and reload it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.