sarproz-group

Question for Capella products

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      hyuki044
      Participant

Hello,

Are Capella SICD or SLC products supported by SARPROZ? Or how can I put the Capella products in folder/ or rename them when processing?

Thank you

antig
        Participant

SLC Should work well

hyuki044
          Participant

Hello,

I have a set of Capella SLC data. (The attached image is the list of data I got.)
            But I face some problems when reading them with SARPROZ.
            Does that mean I need another file? Or what can I do to use them?

Attachments:
            You must be logged in to view attached files.
            periz
            Keymaster

Dear all,
              1. Sarproz ingests Capella SLC data in the tif/json format. Files should be named starting with the string “CAPELLA_”. The rest of the general rules for importing SLC data apply (check the manual). Generally, you should never rename files.
              2. Capella SLC tif files might be compressed. in such case, you need to use the Sarproz pcodes release with a version of Matlab more recent than 2020. We’ll consider whether to publish a Sarproz version compiled with a more recent Matlab to include the libraries for compressed tiff files.
              3. If you encounter issues, please firstly read the Sarproz_errors_management.html page. Only after that (and after updating Sarproz), you can share logs and error files, if any.
              4. There are still few issues related to Capella data we are working on right now. More infos will he shared as soon as we’ll receive answers from Capella.
              best

hyuki044
              Participant

Hello,
                I got ‘Unrecognized field name “processed_range_bandwidth”.’ in the pcodes version when clicking on ‘Get Contents’.
                (And I got ‘Reference to non-existent field ‘processed_range_bandwidth.” in compiled version.)
                Thanks.

periz
                Keymaster

you have to update your codes
                  also, if you report errors, include logs and lasterrors
                  please read carefully here: https://sarproz.com/manual/Sarproz_errors_management.html

hyuki044
                  Participant

The attachments are here.
                    I have read the html. I’m sorry if i take any misunderstanding.
                    Thanks for your help.

Attachments:
                    You must be logged in to view attached files.
                    periz
                    Keymaster

please send by mail this file C:\Users\88695\OneDrive\??\Capella\SLC\CAPELLA_C02_SM_SLC_HH_20210120041837_20210120041841.json
                      to support at sarproz dot com
                      thx

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.