sarproz-group

RESULTS\Coer not found

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jpeppelman
      Participant

When I want to use the “Sparse Points Multi Image InSAR Analysis” tool (in SMALL AREA PROCESSING) a mesage pops up in the main.exe:

sel_par: neither file D:\Thesis1sttry\RESULTS\Coer nor D:\Thesis1sttry\RESULTS\Coer.mat found

files D:\Thesis1sttry\RESULTS\Coer and D:\Thesis1sttry\RESULTS\Coer.mat not found

When I press “Go” (in “Actions”) the “Phase series processing” proces bar pops up. However, this progress bar does not proceed and remains at 0%. I think this is because the Coer files are not in my RESULTS folder.

Why are the Coer and Coer.mat file not there?
        Where should they have been created?
        I followed the steps in “Tutorials and course” of the SARPROZ website.

Thank you in advance,

periz
        Keymaster

The message is not a problem. The coherence file is created after the coherence is saved. The coherence is the output of the mutli-temporal/time series analysis.
          More attention deserves the progress bar. Please check if you get other kind of messages. It could be a network problem: try for a moment to stop anti-viruses or firewalls or similar and see if this is the problem

jpeppelman
          Participant

Thank you for this quick reply,
            The message indeed was not the problem. I was able to continue the progress bar by pressing the up key (or probably any other key) in main.exe.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.