sarproz-group

S1 Master Extraction Problem

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ogokce
      Participant

Hi,
        I am a newbie in using SARPROZ. Today I tried to process 14 Sentinel 1 data and faced with some problems. At first, I had to download precise orbits for some S1 data because software said they were not exist, but I founded in the ESA2s website. Then during master extraction, It gave a warning / error something like that:

Move the front-stitched Master to FITTED/FORMER folder…Done.
        Extracting End-stitched SLC master image… Done.
        Copy the end-stitched Master to FITTED/LATTER folder…You do not have sufficient privilege to perform this operation.
        ans =
        An error occurred and was saved in the file lasterror.mat, directory C:\SARPROZ
        If you need assistance, please include the file lasterror.mat”

So if I continue to slave extraction and co registration, it gives co-registration error and none of pairs are coregistered.
        What can I do? Where did i do wrong? Log attached…
        Thanks.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Yuxiao
        Spectator

Hello,

I am aware of your issue now and will post you an update as soon as I have the bug fixed.

yuxiao

Yuxiao
          Spectator

Hello,

This is a permission issue under Windows that prevented the creation of a symbolic link.

I have just fixed this bug. You should be able to carry on when you see and update to a new version of the software.

Meanwhile, with the current version of sarproz, one thing you can try is to run it as administrator. It should solve the permission issue. If the error persists, just wait for the new version. It should be up anytime.

You should also be able to download all orbital files once you have the chance to try it again.

yuxiao

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.