sarproz-group

Seeking Advice: Adjusting Measurement Points for Bridge Deformation Monitoring

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      arslank
      Participant

I have 72 Sentinel-1A satellite images acquired in the SM mode covering the period of January 2015 to July 2017. The images’ data is in HH and HV polarization mode. I want to measure the deformation trend of a steel truss bridge over a river using the images. I am using Multi Image InSAR Processing in SARPROZ following the 2018 tutorial (InSAR Time Series – Subsidence Detection). I am able to get the measurement points and deformation. However, all the measurement points are on the water’s surface on the river. I want to have some measurement points on the bridge surface to check the deformation of the bridge. Could you please tell me what I can do to get measurement points on the bridge rather than river’s surface?

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Hi Arslan,
          your question would require to talk about many topics, it cannot be answered with a short post. There are 2 ways for you to solve this issue: 1. take a Sarproz course and learn deeper the technology; 2. get some processing assistance (someone who does the processing for you). Given your student status, I strongly suggest you to go with the first option. A course session is starting in the next days, maybe you are still in time to join it.
          all the best

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.