sarproz-group

Sentinel-1A slave images extraction

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mahtab
      Participant

Hello Dear Yuxiao
        I’m using Sentinel-1A images and have problenm in slave extraction step.

Error files and list of images attached.

Regards
        Mahtab

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        periz
        Keymaster

Hi Mahtab,
          write an email to me, I will pass you a piece of code which may solve this issue, we need some tests before uploading the complete new version.
          thanks

mahtab
          Participant

Hello Dr. Perissin

The problem was because of my data set, one of the images was corrupted. SARPROZ just works fine.

Thanks
            Mahtab

uros-djuric
            Participant

Hello,

I have downloaded the newest version of Sarproz, and I am working on 48 images of Sentinel 1a data.
              Frist, I would like to say that in previous version of SarPROZ I didn’t have this issue and everything worked perfectly (same datasets).

During Slaves extraction, I receive this error “Image N does not cover your AOI! Check footprints of N image and your master area. Of course, I have checked it before, so look at the screenshots below. Sarproz in that case stop extracting slave images and button become yellow. So, after that I repeat the Sl. extraction, Sarproz extract more previously non-extracted images, and than report again same error but now for another image, which is actually around AOI. After it, I do Sl. Extraction several times, and than I see that Sarproz is looking to extract Slave from a different look and after a while all images are extracted and button become green!

But, when I try to plot them, everything is black! Even those images who were successfully extracted in the first place.
              Herein, again I would like to write again that same set was working on previous versions without any trouble.

Any hint, help, am I making mistake somewhere or?… I cannot proceed to congregation with such results of sl. extraction.
              (I am using compiled version from 17.04.2018.)

with regards

Uroš Đurić

Attachments:
              You must be logged in to view attached files.
                Yuxiao
                Spectator

This bug is solved.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.