sarproz-group

Warning MT Adaptive Mask

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      janbu
      Participant

Hi,
        While creating the AD statistical Test in the Adaptive Filter, I get the following warnings:
        !!! Warning: NAN in input values: scrivi may write strange things !!!

I am using a FULL graph for the images connection. What can be the reason for this?
        Thanks

periz
        Keymaster

we would need to see the full log to try to understand.
          you might even need to flag the debug mode to pinpoint the step where the message is given
          best

janbu
          Participant

Thanks.
            Attached is the log file and the exportPar if needed.
            Cheers

janbu
            Participant

Noticed that the files weren’t successfully uploaded. Here is the download link:
              https://we.tl/t-Ij6K3h4fLq
              Thanks

periz
              Keymaster

this is a case where the warning is actually useless, sorry for that
                basically the writing function is set to launch a warning when NaNs are inputed (it can be indicative of some issues),
                however, in this case NaNs are kept by construction at the borders of the image
                you can proceed further, there should be no problem
                best

janbu
                Participant

Thank you. That was helpful.
                  I have proceeded with the MT adaptive filter, created the interferograms and generated the coherence map.
                  In order to get QPS (using the MT adaptive filter) I am assuming I would select points based on spatial coherence
                  When plotting the Spatial Coherence I basically get a map of all zero and in fact, no points can be selected (e.g in MISP) using the Spatial Coherence.
                  Am I missing something?
                  Thanks

Attachments:
                  You must be logged in to view attached files.
                  periz
                  Keymaster

That module generates an MT adaptive mask, it does not calculate interferograms.
                    When you have the adaptive mask, you can use it to filter interferograms.
                    There is a preset in the InSAR processing options: “multi-temporal apdative”
                    https://sarproz.com/manual/mt_adaptive_mask.html
                    https://sarproz.com/manual/insar_params.html
                    after you get your interferograms, you can generate the spatial coherence map
                    best

janbu
                    Participant

Unfortunately, after creating the MT adaptive mask, I did process all the interferograms, selecting the “MT adapt” in the presets of the InSAR Params. Left everything else as default, processed the interferograms and created the coherence map with the results described.
                      Thanks

periz
                      Keymaster

Did you plot the interferograms?

janbu
                        Participant

Yes. Not all of them as they are over 3000 (full graph), but they look normal.

periz
                          Keymaster

that’s something we need to check looking at your data then

Viewing 10 reply threads
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.