sarproz-group

Exporting products

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      seppi-santiago
      Participant

Hello,

I would like to know whether it is possible to export some of the estimated parameters (cumulative displacement, velocity and residual height) to geotiff and/or shapefile format. I had a look at the manual, at the software options and also at the other forum threads but I did not find anything.

Thanks in advance!
        Santiago

periz
        Keymaster

Sarproz has many ways to export results.
          The two most common ones can be found in the “results exporting” frame in site processing: “extended geocoding” and “sparse geocoding”.
          In the first case, you can choose between kml and geotiff formats. In the second case, the options are: csv and kml.
          If you want to export sparse results (as those mentioned by u: cumulative displacement, velocity and residual height) into geotiff files, you have to use the scatter plots module in site processing and use the “filter/matrix visualization” function.
          dp

seppi-santiago
          Participant

Hello Daniele,

When exporting a parameter in geotiff format, what I have been able to create is a file containing a color ramp (from 0 to 255) with the corresponding reference scale, but I would like to have the actual parametervalues in order to compare with outputs from another software. Is this possible?

Thanks,
            Santiago

periz
            Keymaster

in Such a case, I suggest you to read directly the data from the disk.
              All parameters are written as matrixes SxL -float- (real or complex depending on the case).
              you can use the function leggi included in the pcodes
              Data=leggi(FileName,S,L);
              FileName is a string containing the name of the file with full path.
              S and L are samples and lines.
              This command reads real data.
              You can get them (together with all file names and much more) by typing “fast” in the matlab command prompt.
              This command works if you launched the sw with the command “fig=main;”
              If you want to read complex data, call:
              Data=leggi(FileName,S,L,[],1);

uros-djuric
              Participant

Hello prof. Perissin,

When I export processed data to CSV from time series module, (e.g. cumulative displacement), I can see that there are actually two dates and two values for the same point (latter is with _1 suffix). I suppose that those are components of cum. displacement, but can you please answer me which value stands for what (date & date_1)?

Thank you.

periz
                Keymaster

Not sure why you get date_1, can you paste an example here?
                  You should get the explanation in the first line of the csv file. Something like: “28 data entries plus 28 estimated movement entries ” and ” from 20081025 to 20091217 “.
                  This says that in the first series of dates you get the actual data, in the second series you get the model chosen to fit the data.
                  make sure you have an updated version
                  best

uros-djuric
                  Participant

Thank you prof. Perissin, for clarification, now everything is clear to me.
                    The reason why I have date_1 in table is because I have loaded csv into QGIS and plotted it. Since in GIS same column name cannot exist twice, suffix _1 was added to second (fitted) value automatically by QGIS. In original .csv file everything is fine and without _1 at the end. In original file there is also explanation line, but it had to be trimmed before loading data in GIS. My “mistake” …

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by uros-djuric.
                    fakhrulfadzil
                    Participant

hello, i’m a bit confuse in viewing the interferograms. In visualization tools, i plot the interferograms by selecting coherence as mask and set the threshold to 0.5 to 0.8. Is this necessary or i should just use the default (mask=none; threshold=0)? Next, i tried to export the interferograms on GE using the extended data export. I change the threshold but the export image appeared to be the same. Should i change the threshold or not? Thanks in advance.

Regards

periz
                      Keymaster

Since a few months we developed a new module called “View/Export Extended Data/Results”.
                        Here the full description: https://sarproz.com/manual/plot_par_mod.html
                        Please update your software version if you have an old one.
                        We are still improving it, so, you could find minor bugs/changes.
                        The idea is that you can do what you want, using masks/thresholds is up to you
                        best

uros-djuric
                        Participant

I have one probably trivial question, when we export E-W cumulative displacement map in Multi-Sensor map, negative values stands for moving toward east or toward west? I suppose that positive values should be east and negative to the west, but just to clarify. Also, what are the conditions to use sparse export in same module? When I try to use it – literary nothing happens (Command status windows doesn’t show anything) while extended export works like a charm . Thanks in advance for answer.

periz
                          Keymaster
                            fakhrulfadzil
                            Participant

hello i have few questions. i unwrap the interfrogram suing sparse LS LP, no mask. i found that there are 2 interferogram product, “date_UW” and “date_mask”. what does this mask refer to? when i export the “date_UW”, and convert to disp or height, i got single color image with no scale. if there is no conversion, the inferogram looks good. i had update the software to 20/6/2019 version before i run this. here i attached the log file.

Attachments:
                              You must be logged in to view attached files.
                              periz
                              Keymaster

The _mask file tells you where the phase was unwrapped and where it was not
                                the image with no scale is a bug. we are going to upload soon a fix
                                best

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.