sarproz-group

Exporting products

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  periz 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

seppi-santiago
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to know whether it is possible to export some of the estimated parameters (cumulative displacement, velocity and residual height) to geotiff and/or shapefile format. I had a look at the manual, at the software options and also at the other forum threads but I did not find anything.

Thanks in advance!
    Santiago

periz
    Keymaster

Sarproz has many ways to export results.
    The two most common ones can be found in the “results exporting” frame in site processing: “extended geocoding” and “sparse geocoding”.
    In the first case, you can choose between kml and geotiff formats. In the second case, the options are: csv and kml.
    If you want to export sparse results (as those mentioned by u: cumulative displacement, velocity and residual height) into geotiff files, you have to use the scatter plots module in site processing and use the “filter/matrix visualization” function.
    dp

seppi-santiago
    Participant

Hello Daniele,

When exporting a parameter in geotiff format, what I have been able to create is a file containing a color ramp (from 0 to 255) with the corresponding reference scale, but I would like to have the actual parametervalues in order to compare with outputs from another software. Is this possible?

Thanks,
    Santiago

periz
    Keymaster

in Such a case, I suggest you to read directly the data from the disk.
    All parameters are written as matrixes SxL -float- (real or complex depending on the case).
    you can use the function leggi included in the pcodes
    Data=leggi(FileName,S,L);
    FileName is a string containing the name of the file with full path.
    S and L are samples and lines.
    This command reads real data.
    You can get them (together with all file names and much more) by typing “fast” in the matlab command prompt.
    This command works if you launched the sw with the command “fig=main;”
    If you want to read complex data, call:
    Data=leggi(FileName,S,L,[],1);

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.