sarproz-group

Temporary PSI

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      bridgetwang
      Participant

Dear Daniele,
        I’m processing a long time series of CSK urban data spanning more than 5 years. I’d like to try to implement the “Temporary PSI” method in SARPROZ to get estimation of temporary targets sunch as new constructions or collapse.
        Could you please give me a guidence on how to implement this method in SARPROZ?
        Also, I’ve read your paper “Shanghai subway tunnels and highways monitoring through Cosmo-SkyMed Persistent Scatterers”, do you have other related papers on using this method in SARPROZ to recommend?
        If this is a complex topic to discuss in the Forum, I could send you email instead.
        Thank you!

periz
        Keymaster

Hi,
          here you can see how to process and check amplitude time series (part III): https://www.sarproz.com/utp-course-2012/
          To use the result of the amplitude time series processing in the phase time series analysis, you just need to use the amplitude model as weight.
          For a more complete discussion and explanation, the best way would be taking a sarproz training course… if you are interested you can write to courses at sarproz dot com
          best

bridgetwang
            Participant

Thank you very much for your answer as quick as ever! I’ll follow the tutorial to do a test.
              Sure, I’d like to take the course when our financial support could afford it. 🙂

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.